- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- What Breaks Your Heart?
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- God's Own Heart: Token
- Brene Brown’s “Dare to Lead”
- The Crucifixion by Nikolai Ge
- I Believe: Already & Not Yet
- The Posture of Blessing
- Wilma Phillips on What Breaks Your Heart?
- Cindy R on What Breaks Your Heart?
- Kim & Terry Davis on We Keep Hope Alive: Easter 2020
- Connie Prosser on Dealing with Fear Faithfully
- Michael Dwayne Brown on The Antidote to Contempt: Thoughts on the National Prayer Breakfast
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Lamentations
In his seminal work Prophetic Lament: A Call for Justice in Troubled Times, Soong-Chan Rah writes about Jeremiah’s identification with the people of Jerusalem in the book of Lamentations. While Lamentations 1&2 describe the destruction of Jerusalem from a fairly dispassionate … Continue reading →
My City of Ruins was written by Bruce Springsteen in November 2000 as a tribute to his native New Jersey, specifically Asbury Park. The song begins by describing the blight and rampant abandon in this once thriving area: There’s a … Continue reading →