- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- God's Own Heart: Token
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- The Posture of Blessing
- What the Picture Sounds Like
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Sports
So last week, we added the College Football Championship Game to our picks. Everyone picked LSU except Sunny, so here are the updated standings. Joshua: 8-1 Jason: 7-2 Sunny: 5-4 Abby Kate: 5-4 Jackson: 4-5 So there are only three … Continue reading
So we began our annual NFL Playoff Picks last week. Joshua and I had a pretty good week; not so much for Jackson and Mom. Here’s how we fared: Jason: 3-1 Joshua: 3-1 Abby Kate: 2-2 Jackson: 1-3 Sunny: 1-3 … Continue reading
Every year our family makes predictions regarding the NFL playoff games. It’s sort of comical because those of us who don’t follow the NFL at all usually do a better job of predicting these games than those of us who … Continue reading
A double to deep right center
June 29, 2019, sunset at Angels Stadium