- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Ruin of Joseph
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Putting the World to Rights
- Communion Funny
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: My Girls
The prophet Isaiah spoke of one who was “acquainted with grief.” Unfortunately, for some grief is less a mere acquaintance and more an unwelcome associate, an unbidden sojourner that can’t be shaken. My sister Tara is one such individual. Our … Continue reading
Tomorrow is the 15th anniversary of my Mother’s death. I honestly can’t summon up the energy to write a fitting tribute for her as I’ve done in years’ past. (I’ve already written tributes to her here and here.) I just … Continue reading
Today marks the 14th anniversary of my Mother’s death. I don’t really have time for a full length post to remember her (for those, click here and here). But today I will quietly reflect on the life of my sweet … Continue reading
Last year I did a series of posts entitled Another Man where I reminisced about the most important male influences in my life. I’ve been wanting to do a similar series about the women in my life, and what better … Continue reading