- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Ruin of Joseph
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Trust God
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Love of Christ
By faith Abraham obeyed when he was called to go out to a place that he was about to receive as an inheritance. And he went out, not knowing where he was going. Hebrews 11:8 I once thought that faith … Continue reading
At this point in our series, we turn to what has been called one of the most theologically important passages in the New Testament: But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law … Continue reading
Meat Loaf died last night. Since the 1970s, Michael / Marvin Lee Aday has sold over 65 million albums under the recording name “Meat Loaf.” His most successful work, Bat Out of Hell, sold over 40 million copies and is … Continue reading
[The following is adapted from the scholarship of Fleming Rutledge, Scot McKnight, N.T. Wright, Arnold Fruchtenbaum, and others.] One of the most degrading parts of crucifixion was the scourging. The Jews had precise rules regarding this form of punishment. Under … Continue reading
Last week we kicked off this series entitled, “The Wonderful Cross: Understanding the Atonement of Jesus Christ.” We’re hoping to spend the next several weeks looking at what the Bible has to say about the cross. Two questions are at … Continue reading
I wrote this a few weeks back as my contribution to a twelve-day devotional series that our ministry staff put together for our church family. I share it with you today as a final Christmas meditation this season. Merry Christmas! … Continue reading
God loves you. He’s on your side. He’s coming after you. He’s relentless. Continue reading