- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Lessons Learned: Slow Down, Part 3
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Lessons Learned: Slow Down, Part 2
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 2
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- I Believe: Already & Not Yet
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Scripture
Augustine lived over 1,600 years ago and was one of the most important voices in the history of the church. He was a deep thinker, a prolific writer, and a passionate preacher. One of his most enduring lines gets at … Continue reading
Luke tells of a time when Jesus heals ten people of their leprosy. This was an astonishing feat and in first-century Jewish culture, this would have been a clear indication that Jesus was the promised Messiah. But after the healing, … Continue reading
Our youth group held their fall retreat this weekend and one of the speakers taught from the Old Testament book of Habakkuk. Her message inspired our youngest to come home and write out Habakkuk 1 along with his own notes … Continue reading
Originally posted on Faith & Education:
John Steinbeck once wrote, “Try to understand men. If you understand each other, you will be kind to each other. Knowing a man well never leads to hate and almost always leads to love.”…