- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- That's What I See
- The Story: Bitterness
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- God's Own Heart: Token
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- What Breaks Your Heart?
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Prayer
Turn to me and be gracious to me… Psalm 86:16 Let’s face it: we’re spending a lot of time with our loved ones in close quarters these days. I’ve found myself saying this repeatedly over the past few weeks — … Continue reading
So then let us pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding. Romans 14:19 I had about 12 hours of “windshield time” yesterday as we drove home from Florida — lots of time to think. I started thinking about … Continue reading
The greatest thing anyone can do for God and man is pray. It is not the only thing, but it is the chief thing. The great people of earth are the people who pray. I do not mean those who … Continue reading
We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life. My friend’s father, a longtime … Continue reading