- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- Communion Funny
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- 2013 MLB Preview: NL East
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
Category Archives: Friends
We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life. My friend’s father, a longtime … Continue reading
We have a lot of fun at our office Christmas party! Love serving alongside shepherds who don’t take themselves too seriously!
2016 has been rough. So much bad news, so much confusion, so many instances where we’ve seen humanity at it’s worst. So many people I know are dealing with pain and loss. On top of that, this election is about … Continue reading
Tonight we closed out our vacation with a Rockies game at Coors Field in Denver. You probably already know this about us, but our family is really into baseball. As in, we’re kinda fanatical about it. In fact, we’re doing … Continue reading
My heart is full tonight, thankful for the many good influences I’ve had in my life. It is no understatement to say that Johnny Markham is one of the most important people in my life. I knew him first as … Continue reading
A friend of mine is writing his second volume on the book of Proverbs. He graciously asked me to send him a statement on parenting and family that he might use as a conversation starter for one of his articles. … Continue reading