- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Wrestling @ Huntsville High
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Hope Is Not Optimism
- The Power of Words
- Putting the World to Rights
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Church
Twenty years ago, two of the most important events of my life occurred in a span of less than two weeks. On August 14, 1999, I entered into a covenant relationship with my bride, marked by vows of love and … Continue reading
God loves you. He’s on your side. He’s coming after you. He’s relentless. Continue reading
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me. — Psalm 23 It is a path everyone must walk, the valley David refers to as “the shadow … Continue reading
The truth about suffering: Because God can handle our tough questions, we can be honest about our pain. Someone has estimated that there are over 186,000 sentences in the Bible. That includes a LOT of questions. And the question that … Continue reading
“John saw many strange monsters in his vision, but he never saw a monster half as crazy as one of his commentators.” — G. K. Chesterton Over the next few weeks, I’ll be posting about a series I’m preaching from the … Continue reading
We have a lot of fun at our office Christmas party! Love serving alongside shepherds who don’t take themselves too seriously!