- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- The Story: Bitterness
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Psalm 1
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Trust God
- A New Day: Comfort in God's Character, Part 3
- A New Day: Three Reasons You Don't Need to Be Afraid, Part 3
- The Story: Behind Every Good Man
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Church
A beautiful day for a hike to O’Shaughnessy Point at Monte Sano with one of the elders at our church. Had to document it with a quick picture or two.
The best part of my Easter was receiving this handwritten note from my five-year-old friend Kaylee. Kaylee loves Jesus and she loves her church and she couldn’t wait to give me this note. I love it!
In the Year of Jubilee, debts were forgiven; captives were set free; land would lie fallow. (You can read all about it in Leviticus 25.) Jesus is declaring that in Him, the Year of Jubilee has come. In fact, it … Continue reading
I decided to run a little experiment this week. Rather than going through all the verses in God’s Word that bring me comfort, I decided to crowdsource this. So I asked my friends a very simple question: What Scripture or … Continue reading
Can you imagine what it would be like to talk to someone who had actually seen God? If someone claimed to have seen God, would you be interested in what that person had to say? Would you lean in a … Continue reading
Augustine lived over 1,600 years ago and was one of the most important voices in the history of the church. He was a deep thinker, a prolific writer, and a passionate preacher. One of his most enduring lines gets at … Continue reading