- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Story: Tempted
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Trust God
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- A New Day: Comfort in God's Character, Part 3
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Church
Jackson’s music featured as part of the pre-worship loop at our church’s Wednesday PM gathering!
O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens. Out of the mouth of babies and infants, you have established strength because of your foes, to still the … Continue reading
A beautiful day for a hike to O’Shaughnessy Point at Monte Sano with one of the elders at our church. Had to document it with a quick picture or two.
The best part of my Easter was receiving this handwritten note from my five-year-old friend Kaylee. Kaylee loves Jesus and she loves her church and she couldn’t wait to give me this note. I love it!
In the Year of Jubilee, debts were forgiven; captives were set free; land would lie fallow. (You can read all about it in Leviticus 25.) Jesus is declaring that in Him, the Year of Jubilee has come. In fact, it … Continue reading
I decided to run a little experiment this week. Rather than going through all the verses in God’s Word that bring me comfort, I decided to crowdsource this. So I asked my friends a very simple question: What Scripture or … Continue reading