- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Wonderful Cross: Substitution, Part 2
- The Wonderful Cross: Christus Victor, Part 1
- The War on Drugs @ Avondale, Birmingham
- Every Step An Arrival: Going Without Knowing
- New PR
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Stewardship
Today our family drove through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. It’s our first visit to the park since the wildfires ravaged the area last fall, claiming the lives of more than a dozen people and causing property damage and … Continue reading
No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money. — Matt. 6:24 To pledge … Continue reading
A few years ago, my kids and I really got into the Star Wars movies. Of course, I was all over it. Over the course of several weeks, we plowed through all six movies and I had the chance to … Continue reading
There was a ceratin man of Ramathaim, a Zuphite from the hill country of Ephraim, whose name was Elkanah son of Jeroham, the son of Elihu, the son of Tohu, the son of Zuph, and Ephraimite. He had two wives; … Continue reading
Reading for Friday, Sept 28: 2 Cor 9 Paul continues his thought re: giving. He is still encouraging the Corinthians, this time to be ready to contribute as these workers are coming to them (v5). And he underscores a key … Continue reading