- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Hope Against Hope
- Suffering and Faith, Part 2
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- 2 Corinthians 5: The Love of Christ Compels Me
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Laugh, Part 2
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Romans 8: Spirit Over Flesh
- An Interesting Take on the Lauren Daigle Controversy
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Sunny
Happy birthday, Sunny!
My youngest child is a Survivor fanatic. We all enjoy the show, but he’s especially obsessed. Over the holiday break, he’s created his own version of Survivor, complete with immunity challenges, hidden idols, and a tribal council set-up in our … Continue reading
Many people think that contentment is something you find, but that’s not what the Bible says. In fact, the Bible never says contentment is something that you “find” like it’s some undiscovered land hidden away in your heart. Contentment isn’t … Continue reading
Our attempts at grabbing a Mother’s Day picture!
Last week I stumbled upon a surprising truth. On a lark, I decided to calculate how long Sunny and I had been married. Of course, I knew we’d been married 19 years, but I wanted to know the exact number … Continue reading
Today is a very special day for a very special person….it is Sunny’s 40th birthday! Sunny and I met when we were just teenagers. We knew each other in high school, but we really didn’t start talking much until my … Continue reading
Happy Turkey Day, 2017
I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. – Isaiah 61.10 I come from a faith tradition with a high view of baptism. As a child, the richness and beauty of baptism was both explained to … Continue reading