- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Story: Tempted
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Trust God
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- A New Day: Comfort in God's Character, Part 3
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Sunny
We got about 4-5 inches of unexpected snow tonight!
Most everyone I know could use some comfort right now. The people of Isaiah’s day were no different. In Isaiah 40, we find good news; God stands ready to comfort His people. And Isaiah 40 is one of the great … Continue reading
Week one, the three of us were in a dead heat: we were 5-2 picking the NFL playoff games and the NCAA Championship Game. But there was some notable separation last week. Here are the current standings: Joshua: 9-2. The … Continue reading
So last week, we went 5-2 with our picks. Time for our picks for Round 2 of the playoffs. Sunny: Packers over Rams; Ravens over Bills; Chiefs over Browns; Saints over Bucs. Jason: Packers over Rams; Ravens over Bills; Chiefs … Continue reading
Each year, our family makes picks for the NFL playoffs. Here are our picks for the opening weekend, including the NCAA Championship Game as well. Sunny: Bills over Colts; Seahawks over Rams; Bucs over Washington; Titans over Ravens; Saints over … Continue reading
We had a great time last night touring the Galaxy of Lights at our Huntsville Botanical Garden. This is one of our annual traditions. We normally drive through to see the lights; a time or two we’ve run the Galaxy … Continue reading
Ringing in 44 with my girl. I am a blessed man.