- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Bitterness
- Communion Funny
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- The Story: Tempted
- Forgotten Identity
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- 2 Corinthians 5: The Love of Christ Compels Me
Category Archives: Sunny
Our attempts at grabbing a Mother’s Day picture!
Last week I stumbled upon a surprising truth. On a lark, I decided to calculate how long Sunny and I had been married. Of course, I knew we’d been married 19 years, but I wanted to know the exact number … Continue reading
Today is a very special day for a very special person….it is Sunny’s 40th birthday! Sunny and I met when we were just teenagers. We knew each other in high school, but we really didn’t start talking much until my … Continue reading
Happy Turkey Day, 2017
I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. – Isaiah 61.10 I come from a faith tradition with a high view of baptism. As a child, the richness and beauty of baptism was both explained to … Continue reading
A certain someone around our house celebrated a birthday today. So we decided to crown “the queen” with cookie cake on her special day. Words don’t really express the blessing Sunny is to the people in her life. She spent … Continue reading