- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Wonderful Cross: Christus Victor, Part 1
- The Story: Bitterness
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Communion Funny
- 2022: Moving Forward
- I Believe: Already & Not Yet
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: South Africa
Our journey to South Africa was a formative one in many ways and I’m still attempting to process all we experienced. I suppose the most immediately arresting feature of Cape Town is her natural beauty. Surrounded by mountains, flanked by … Continue reading