- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Lessons Learned: Slow Down, Part 3
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- I Believe: Imago Dei
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: Tempted
- The Ruin of Joseph
- Eugene Peterson
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: South Africa
Our journey to South Africa was a formative one in many ways and I’m still attempting to process all we experienced. I suppose the most immediately arresting feature of Cape Town is her natural beauty. Surrounded by mountains, flanked by … Continue reading