- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- Communion Funny
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- 2013 MLB Preview: NL East
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
Category Archives: South Africa
Our journey to South Africa was a formative one in many ways and I’m still attempting to process all we experienced. I suppose the most immediately arresting feature of Cape Town is her natural beauty. Surrounded by mountains, flanked by … Continue reading