- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Ruin of Joseph
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- The Story: Behind Every Good Man
- A Kingdom That Cannot Be Shaken
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: South Africa
Our journey to South Africa was a formative one in many ways and I’m still attempting to process all we experienced. I suppose the most immediately arresting feature of Cape Town is her natural beauty. Surrounded by mountains, flanked by … Continue reading