- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- The Story: Bitterness
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- The Wonderful Cross: The Passover Lamb, Part 1
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- Every Step An Arrival: Going Without Knowing
- The Story: Deliverance
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: South Africa
The Theatre of Thy Grace
Our journey to South Africa was a formative one in many ways and I’m still attempting to process all we experienced. I suppose the most immediately arresting feature of Cape Town is her natural beauty. Surrounded by mountains, flanked by … Continue reading
Posted in Blessings, Poetry, South Africa 1 Comment
Sunny and I are back home from a life-changing week in South Africa. I’ll be blogging here about some of our experiences. We appreciate all the prayers and thoughts on our behalf. We come home with a deep sense of … Continue reading
Posted in Blessings, South Africa Leave a comment