Sunny and I are back home from a life-changing week in South Africa. I’ll be blogging here about some of our experiences. We appreciate all the prayers and thoughts on our behalf. We come home with a deep sense of gratitude for the relationships God has blessed us with and for a deeper awareness of the breadth of His vineyard. Blessings to all of you for a happy 2011.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Communion Funny
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- God's Own Heart: Token
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Weeping With Those Who Weep
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- The Story: Tempted