- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Marriage with a Mission
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Trials of a King
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- I Believe: Imago Dei
- MLB Franchise Four: New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox
- The Habit of Courage
Category Archives: Video
Joshua ended his middle school season in style with a triple down the line in deep right. Loud Dad can be heard in the background…you’ve been warned.
Spoiler alert: If you haven’t seen “The Greatest Showman”, you’ll want to stop reading. But if you haven’t seen “The Greatest Showman”, you should just drop what you’re doing and head to the theater right now. “The Greatest Showman” is … Continue reading
Have you ever noticed that laughter is contagious? The video is actually a social experiment. With hidden cameras set up at a local bus stop, an actor is sent in among the “regular” folks. As you can see, at a … Continue reading
Our third day out west has been a full one. We spent the day touring Badlands National Park and it was incredible. I’m really thankful that Sunny is taking a ton of photos and keeping a more detailed photo log … Continue reading
One of the parents on our baseball team shot this video of our game action on Saturday. A routine 4-3-2 double play. And that’s my boy playing first!