- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Wrestle
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- Communion Funny
- A Sign of the Times?
- Best Books of 2022
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Laugh, Part 2
- Missional Ecclesiology in Practice
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Jesus
Last month, our family had the opportunity to visit Israel for the first time. We spent several days touring the land and seeing many sites of biblical significance. It was such an incredible experience, one that is difficult to put … Continue reading
Last night was a special night as I shared some teaching time with two of my favorite people: my sons Jackson and Joshua. We had a special class at church last night, led by some of our fathers and sons. … Continue reading
As Jesus went, the people pressed around him. And there was a woman who had a discharge of blood for twelve years, and though she had spent all her living on physicians, she could not be healed by anyone. She … Continue reading
Super proud of Joshua for speaking in high school chapel today. He stood in front of his peers and delivered a ten-minute talk about the example of Joseph from the Old Testament. I love how he shares his heart whenever … Continue reading
There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. He came as a witness, to bear witness about the light, that all might believe through him. He was not the light, but came to bear witness about the … Continue reading
I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me … Continue reading