- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Wrestle
- MLB Playoff Predictions 2006
- God's Own Heart: Token
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Jesus
I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me … Continue reading
The cross is not only the way to salvation. It is also a way of life. And he said to all, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. … Continue reading
In Romans 4, Paul talks about how Abraham’s faith was credited to him as righteousness. This is a fascinating word and the concept it describes is a key feature of God’s Good News. The Greek word translated as “credited” is … Continue reading
Here are seven principles about the blood of Jesus taken from the New Testament. Look at all that was accomplished either by or through the blood of Jesus: We have redemption through the blood of Jesus. Ephesians 1:7, In him … Continue reading
In November 2004, Loyola University Medical Center in Chicago joined several other hospitals around the country experimenting with the use of a synthetic blood substitute called Polyheme. Loyola made the decision to equip some of their ambulances with this blood … Continue reading
By faith Abraham obeyed when he was called to go out to a place that he was about to receive as an inheritance. And he went out, not knowing where he was going. Hebrews 11:8 I once thought that faith … Continue reading
What comes to mind when you hear the word “ransom?” I think of a kidnapping or a hostage situation. In the movies, the kidnapper leaves a ransom note behind, releasing the hostages only after payment has been made. This is … Continue reading