- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- The Story: Bitterness
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- The Wonderful Cross: The Passover Lamb, Part 1
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- Every Step An Arrival: Going Without Knowing
- The Story: Deliverance
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Culture
The Wonderful Cross: Take Up Your Cross, Part 1
The cross is not only the way to salvation. It is also a way of life. And he said to all, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. … Continue reading
Posted in Culture, Devotional, Discipleship, Faith, Family, God, Gospel, Jesus, Kingdom Values, Marriage, Preaching, Scripture, The Wonderful Cross, Theology Leave a comment
Joshua Chatraw’s “Telling a Better Story”
I just finished reading an excellent book by Joshua D. Chatraw entitled, Telling a Better Story: How to Talk About God in a Skeptical Age. Chatraw is the executive director for the Center for Public Christianity and the theologian in … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Culture, Faith, God, Gospel, Philosophy, Theology Leave a comment