- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- The Wonderful Cross: God's Justice and Righteousness, Part 1
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Wrestle
- MLB Playoff Predictions 2006
- God's Own Heart: Token
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Culture
The cross is not only the way to salvation. It is also a way of life. And he said to all, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. … Continue reading
I just finished reading an excellent book by Joshua D. Chatraw entitled, Telling a Better Story: How to Talk About God in a Skeptical Age. Chatraw is the executive director for the Center for Public Christianity and the theologian in … Continue reading
At the cross, we see the wrath of God. The cross is certainly a word about God’s righteousness, but it is also a word about His wrath. We can’t talk about the cross without talking about God’s wrath. There is … Continue reading
At this point in our series, we turn to what has been called one of the most theologically important passages in the New Testament: But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law … Continue reading