- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- The Wonderful Cross: The Passover Lamb, Part 1
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- Go Crazy, Folks
- When Hope and History Rhyme: A Christmas Eve Meditation
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Top 10
Top Ten: Dwight Yoakam
After a friend of mine recently began posting his “top ten” lists of favorite songs by his favorite artists and that got me thinking about my favorites as well. This post is part of a similarly-themed series that I’ll be … Continue reading
Posted in Music, Top 10 Tagged Dwight Yoakam Leave a comment
Top Ten: Johnny Cash
A friend of mine has recently been posting his “top ten” lists of favorite songs by some of his favorite artists. He’s inspired me to do the same thing and, after a draining couple of days, I thought I’d have … Continue reading
Posted in Cash, Dad, Family, Music, Top 10 Tagged Johnny Cash, Top Ten 3 Comments
Top Ten: Things I Wish Would Go Away
For those of you who check in here frequently, I apologize for the lack of posting lately. Over the weekend, Sunny and I decided to tackle a major project: painting our den, kitchen, and playroom areas. Our house has a … Continue reading
Posted in Random, Top 10 8 Comments
10 Things I Am Learning From Being A Dad
My friend Adam tagged me in his recent post “10 Things I Am Learning From Being A Dad”, so I thought I’d play along. As you know, I play Daddy to 3 year-old twins and an 8-month old. Needless to … Continue reading
Posted in Blessings, Devotional, Family, Fathering, Kids, Top 10 3 Comments