- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Ruin of Joseph
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Trust God
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Olympics
Every year, I set a goal to read at least 52 books — one per week for an entire calendar year. 2011 marked the first year I’d ever completed that goal. This year, I fell a bit short. By the … Continue reading
I don’t know why this video cracks me up so much, but it does. It reminds me of that commercial of the guy wearing the Red Sox cap and everybody thinks he’s Big Papi. What gets me is the way … Continue reading
Why my kids insist on watching Christmas sing-a-long videos in the middle of August. Seriously. I guess they come by it honest. Why my wife is obsessed with Jon and Kate + 8. Can someone please explain the appeal of … Continue reading