- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Reading of "In the Sanctuary of Outcasts": Coke bottles
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- The Story: Deliverance
Category Archives: Olympics
Every year, I set a goal to read at least 52 books — one per week for an entire calendar year. 2011 marked the first year I’d ever completed that goal. This year, I fell a bit short. By the … Continue reading
I don’t know why this video cracks me up so much, but it does. It reminds me of that commercial of the guy wearing the Red Sox cap and everybody thinks he’s Big Papi. What gets me is the way … Continue reading
Why my kids insist on watching Christmas sing-a-long videos in the middle of August. Seriously. I guess they come by it honest. Why my wife is obsessed with Jon and Kate + 8. Can someone please explain the appeal of … Continue reading