- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Posture of Blessing
- Marriage Matters
- Suffering and Faith, Part 3
- Suffering and Faith, Part 4
- Suffering and Faith, Part 2
- 2 Corinthians 5: The Love of Christ Compels Me
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
Tag Archives: The Stand
Every year, I set a goal to read at least 52 books — one per week for an entire calendar year. 2011 marked the first year I’d ever completed that goal. This year, I fell a bit short. By the … Continue reading