- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- Communion Funny
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- American Idol: Top Five
- Book Review: The Naked Gospel
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Andy Crouch
Best Books of 2017
Each year, I set myself a goal to read 52 books — one per week over the course of a year. I usually fall short of the goal; the last time I hit the mark was 2011. But it’s still … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Faith, General, Gospel, Jesus, Kingdom Values, Scripture, Sermon on the Mount, Television, Theology Tagged Andy Crouch, Atlas Obscura, Braving the Wilderness, Brené Brown, Christopher Heuertz, David Letterman, David Stern, Founding Brothers, Greg Taylor, Ian Morgan Cron, In the Sanctuary of Outcasts, Jason Zinoman, Jay Guin, Jonathan Pennington, Joseph J. Ellis, Messianic Judaism, N.T. Wright, Neil White, Randy Harris, Richard Beck, Suzanne Stabile, The Day the Revolution Began, The Road Back to You, The Sacred Enneagram, Timothy Keller Leave a comment
Best Books of 2012
Every year, I set a goal to read at least 52 books — one per week for an entire calendar year. 2011 marked the first year I’d ever completed that goal. This year, I fell a bit short. By the … Continue reading
Posted in Baseball, Books, Church, Faith, Leadership, Olympics, Politics, Sports Tagged 1992 USA Men's Basketball, 2008 Presidential election, Andy Crouch, Ben Witherington III, Craig Bartholomew, Dave Kinnaman, Donald Miller, Gabe Lyons, Hunger Games, Jack McCallum, Jane Leavy, John Heilemann, John Zizoulas, Leonard Sweet, Mark Halperin, Mark Scandrette, Michael Goheen, Michael Pahl, Mockingjay, Sandy Koufax, Stephen King, Suzanne Collins, The Stand Leave a comment