- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Communion Funny
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- Hard Sayings: Luke 21:17
- Meat Loaf, Betty White, Bob Saget and Christian Communion
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Randy Harris
Best Books of 2017
Each year, I set myself a goal to read 52 books — one per week over the course of a year. I usually fall short of the goal; the last time I hit the mark was 2011. But it’s still … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Faith, General, Gospel, Jesus, Kingdom Values, Scripture, Sermon on the Mount, Television, Theology Tagged Andy Crouch, Atlas Obscura, Braving the Wilderness, Brené Brown, Christopher Heuertz, David Letterman, David Stern, Founding Brothers, Greg Taylor, Ian Morgan Cron, In the Sanctuary of Outcasts, Jason Zinoman, Jay Guin, Jonathan Pennington, Joseph J. Ellis, Messianic Judaism, N.T. Wright, Neil White, Randy Harris, Richard Beck, Suzanne Stabile, The Day the Revolution Began, The Road Back to You, The Sacred Enneagram, Timothy Keller Leave a comment
12 Best Reads of 2009
I’m a little disappointed in my reading output this year. Each year, i set a goal for myself of reading one book a week. Even though I fell woefully short of 52 books (by the time I finish my current … Continue reading
Posted in Baseball, Books, Faith, Music, Scripture, Theology Tagged Clarence Jordan, Donald Miller, Eugene Peterson, George Robinson, Joseph J. Ellis, Judaism, N.T. Wright, Randy Harris, Richard Stearns, Rob Bell, Sam Walker, Steve Stockman, U2 1 Comment