- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- American Idol: Top Five
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- Communion Funny
- Book Review: The Naked Gospel
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Timothy Keller
Best Books of 2017
Each year, I set myself a goal to read 52 books — one per week over the course of a year. I usually fall short of the goal; the last time I hit the mark was 2011. But it’s still … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Faith, General, Gospel, Jesus, Kingdom Values, Scripture, Sermon on the Mount, Television, Theology Tagged Andy Crouch, Atlas Obscura, Braving the Wilderness, Brené Brown, Christopher Heuertz, David Letterman, David Stern, Founding Brothers, Greg Taylor, Ian Morgan Cron, In the Sanctuary of Outcasts, Jason Zinoman, Jay Guin, Jonathan Pennington, Joseph J. Ellis, Messianic Judaism, N.T. Wright, Neil White, Randy Harris, Richard Beck, Suzanne Stabile, The Day the Revolution Began, The Road Back to You, The Sacred Enneagram, Timothy Keller Leave a comment