- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- The Wonderful Cross: God's Justice and Righteousness, Part 1
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Wrestle
- MLB Playoff Predictions 2006
- God's Own Heart: Token
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Scot McKnight
From The King Jesus Gospel by Scot McKnight: We have to become a People of the Story…we need to immerse ourselves even more into the Story of Jesus. The gospel is that the Story of Israel comes to its definitive … Continue reading
Tonight on ESPN, the “bottom line” scrolled across with details about various college football prospects and their commitments to play for NCAA schools. With National Signing Day looming in a few weeks, these kinds of reports are fairly common this … Continue reading
Every year I set myself a goal of reading 52 books, one per week. I’m currently at 44 for the year and although I still probably won’t hit the mark, I do have a lengthy international trip coming up at … Continue reading
Reading scripture is one of the most important disciplines of the Christian life. Robert Mulholland, Jr. has written extensively about two different approaches to reading scripture. The first is reading is “informational”; that is, we read scripture to learn more … Continue reading