- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Live for the Applause of the Nail-Scarred Hands
- The Story: Bitterness
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- Matthew 23
- Brene Brown’s “Dare to Lead”
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Doris Kearns Goodwin
I’m currently reading Doris Kearns Goodwin’s most recent book, The Bully Pulpit: Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, and the Golden Age of Journalism and it’s fantastic so far. I read her Team of Rivals a few years back and I … Continue reading