- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Reading List for Critical Theory, Identity Politics and Social Justice
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- The Story: Behind Every Good Man
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- The Boot
- God's Own Heart: Token
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Doris Kearns Goodwin
I decided to cull together a list of the most essential and influential books I’ve ever read. Pretty daunting, I’ll admit, but it’s a task made easier by the fact that I’ve been keeping an annual list of the best … Continue reading
I’m currently reading Doris Kearns Goodwin’s most recent book, The Bully Pulpit: Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, and the Golden Age of Journalism and it’s fantastic so far. I read her Team of Rivals a few years back and I … Continue reading