- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- American Idol: Top Five
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- Communion Funny
- Book Review: The Naked Gospel
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: James K.A. Smith
My Book Hall of Fame
I decided to cull together a list of the most essential and influential books I’ve ever read. Pretty daunting, I’ll admit, but it’s a task made easier by the fact that I’ve been keeping an annual list of the best … Continue reading
Posted in Books Tagged Arnold Fruchtenbaum, Brené Brown, Cormac McCarthy, Craig Bartholomew, Curt Thompson, Doris Kearns Goodwin, Fleming Rutledge, Greg Lukianoff, Ian Morgan Cron, James K.A. Smith, Jonathan Haidt, Justin Cronin, Lee Camp, Mark Thibodeaux, Michael Goheen, N.T. Wright, Philip Yancey, Simon Wiesenthal, Stanley Grenz, Steve Cuss, Suzanne Stabile, Victor Frankl Leave a comment