- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- The Wonderful Cross: The Passover Lamb, Part 1
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- Go Crazy, Folks
- When Hope and History Rhyme: A Christmas Eve Meditation
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Max Lucado
Best Books of 2020
Posted on December 21, 2020 by Jason
Each year I set myself a goal to read 52 books — one per week. Most years I don’t hit the mark, but it’s a worthy goal nonetheless. Last year, I crushed it by reading 62 books. Believe it or … Continue reading →
Posted in Anxiety, Baseball, Books, Culture, Faith, Ministry, Politics, Poverty, Prayer, Race, Scripture, Social Issues, Sports, Television, Theology | Tagged Adrian McKinty, Armchair Mystic, Arthur Brooks, Beverly Ross, Bill Carter, Greg Lukianoff, Jack Weatherford, James K.A. Smith, Jon Weisman, Jonathan Haidt, Josh Ross, Love Your Enemies: How Decent People Can Save America from the Culture of Contempt, Malcolm Gladwell, Mark Thibodeaux, Max Lucado, Michael Heiser, On the Road with St. Augustine, Robert Morgan, Tara Westover, The Coddling of the American Mind, The Unseen Realm | 2 Comments