- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- American Idol: Top Five
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- Communion Funny
- Book Review: The Naked Gospel
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: The Unseen Realm
Best Books of 2020
Posted on December 21, 2020 by Jason
Each year I set myself a goal to read 52 books — one per week. Most years I don’t hit the mark, but it’s a worthy goal nonetheless. Last year, I crushed it by reading 62 books. Believe it or … Continue reading →
Posted in Anxiety, Baseball, Books, Culture, Faith, Ministry, Politics, Poverty, Prayer, Race, Scripture, Social Issues, Sports, Television, Theology | Tagged Adrian McKinty, Armchair Mystic, Arthur Brooks, Beverly Ross, Bill Carter, Greg Lukianoff, Jack Weatherford, James K.A. Smith, Jon Weisman, Jonathan Haidt, Josh Ross, Love Your Enemies: How Decent People Can Save America from the Culture of Contempt, Malcolm Gladwell, Mark Thibodeaux, Max Lucado, Michael Heiser, On the Road with St. Augustine, Robert Morgan, Tara Westover, The Coddling of the American Mind, The Unseen Realm | 2 Comments