- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Wonderful Cross: The Scandal of the Cross, Part 1
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- 2022: Moving Forward
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Wonderful Cross: A Bibliography
- Hope Is Not Optimism
- Fixer Upper: The Hope of Creation
- Daily Bible: Leviticus 9-10
- A New Day: Comfort in God's Character, Part 3
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Casper
So I just finished tucking Jackson into bed and I started thinking about our satellite TV service. The company we’re with just increased their rates and I’ve been thinking about making a switch. In fact, a few weeks ago, I … Continue reading
I’m about ready to take a hammer to our DVR. 15 minutes into tonight’s episode of LOST, this cryptic message pops up on the screen: “Due to a loss of signal, a portion of your recording has been lost”. “No … Continue reading
Back in the summer, I shared with you all the mischievous antics of the little ghost that lives in our house. “Casper”, as he’s come to be known here, has made his presence known through a variety of light-hearted little … Continue reading
It’s 12:23am. Casper strikes again. Jackson got this gray Elmo remote control as a birthday gift from his Aunt Tara. It was pretty cool; it looked just like Daddy’s remote control, only it had these big googly eyes on top … Continue reading
Well, it’s the end of day two and we’re all still surviving. Last time I checked, we all still had our fingers and toes. Honestly, the kids have been great. Our ghost, on the other hand… This morning I had … Continue reading
I think we’re going to have to institute a code of radio silence regarding our ghost. Apparently he didn’t like me going public with his antics. Each of the past two mornings, we awoke to find that our baby monitor … Continue reading