- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Communion Funny
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Story: Tempted
- Easter 2014: The Lion is the Lamb
- Daily Bible: Leviticus 9-10
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 2
- Why You Should Read Your Bible
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- NFL Playoff Picks: Divisional Round
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Creates, Part 3
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Creates, Part 2
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Creates, Part 1
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Games
My youngest child is a Survivor fanatic. We all enjoy the show, but he’s especially obsessed. Over the holiday break, he’s created his own version of Survivor, complete with immunity challenges, hidden idols, and a tribal council set-up in our … Continue reading
Today was driving day. After spending the last two days in Missouri, today we loaded up the Family Truckster and made our way north. We decided to sleep in a bit after two late nights at the ball park. With … Continue reading
I wanted to take more time to write here on the blog in 2014. Of course, here we are halfway through January and this is my first post of the year! One of the things I thought I’d do is … Continue reading
Today, while the other children were napping, I introduced Jackson to the greatness that is Madden football. He loved having his own controller like Daddy; he had fun pushing all the buttons and moving the little joystick around. After a … Continue reading
95 words And I still didn’t win the typing award in high school. I’d like to see Karie Stewart type 95 words a minute.
Thanks to Scott, now I’m hooked on this game.
New high score on the tile game: 2190. Yeah, baby!