- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Reading of "In the Sanctuary of Outcasts": Coke bottles
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Principles, Not Promises
- The Posture of Blessing
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- The Story: Deliverance
Category Archives: Games
Today was driving day. After spending the last two days in Missouri, today we loaded up the Family Truckster and made our way north. We decided to sleep in a bit after two late nights at the ball park. With … Continue reading
I wanted to take more time to write here on the blog in 2014. Of course, here we are halfway through January and this is my first post of the year! One of the things I thought I’d do is … Continue reading
Today, while the other children were napping, I introduced Jackson to the greatness that is Madden football. He loved having his own controller like Daddy; he had fun pushing all the buttons and moving the little joystick around. After a … Continue reading
95 words And I still didn’t win the typing award in high school. I’d like to see Karie Stewart type 95 words a minute.
Thanks to Scott, now I’m hooked on this game.
New high score on the tile game: 2190. Yeah, baby!