Just In Case You Were Wondering

And I still didn’t win the typing award in high school. I’d like to see Karie Stewart type 95 words a minute.

This entry was posted in Games, Random. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Just In Case You Were Wondering

1. Sunny says:

Congrats! However, I’ve got you beat on Deal or No Deal and the Fight Night game! I’m still trying to beat you on Scrabble.

I’m the Ken Jennings of Scrabble. You taught me everything I know, baby.

3. Stacy says:

I took it 4 times…70, 68,65,65. I guess that’s about my avg then. Not too bad for being out of school r 6 years and only blogging!!! No one’s going to beat you b/c no one else writes 600 papers a year!!

4. matt w. says:

As one of the “guys in the back”, you had no chance at ever winning that award. Glad you’re not bitter though.

The first time I scored in the high 60’s, but I didn’t follow the instructions properly. Second go round I was on fire, thus the 95. Matt, I think I’ve adjusted pretty well. I guess I can’ tell you I have a picture of Mrs. Baker I use for a dartboard, though.

I scored an 82 my first time, and i’m content with that. besides, we all know texting is way more important.I wonder if we could actually type that fast on the old electric typewriters we used. I was actually in the very last class she had that used typewriters before they brought in the computers.

7. Brooke says:

Man, I stink. 40 words per minute. 😦

It’s OK, Brooke. You can still go to heaven.

9. Brooke says:

Thanks. The sad thing is I tried over and over again to get better but no progress.

10. Jamey says:

95; I’m impressed…I tried it three times and came up with 87, and I consider myself to be a fast typer. I hate losing…

Don’t consider it losing. Think of it as winning the silver.

12. Kenny Simpson says:

47 times baby!!!

13. Kenny Simpson says:

50 second time

Man, Jamey almost doubled you up.