And I still didn’t win the typing award in high school. I’d like to see Karie Stewart type 95 words a minute.
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Communion Funny
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- Best Books of 2017
- LOST Season Five: The Death of Frogurt
- The Power of Words