- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Putting the World to Rights
- The Greatest Day
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Daily Bible: Leviticus 1-2
- An Interesting Take on the Lauren Daigle Controversy
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Welcome to the fold, Paul Goldschmidt
Category Archives: Kids
This morning I ran the Turkey Trot with my daughter. Just a few months ago, she was confined to a walking boot after surgery on her right foot. Today we ran / walked / ran some more / walked some … Continue reading
I love this view from the top of Monte Sano. Love this kid, love this place.
This kid checked out of school early today and we hit up the campground. That smile says it all. He’s in his happy place!
Six weeks ago, this girl had surgery on her foot. Her recovery hasn’t been easy — in fact, it’s been pretty rough. She slept on the couch for the first few days as we tried to manage her pain. But … Continue reading
We’re playing for a newly formed team this fall: the Huntsville Rangers. We had a great day at the ballpark today — our team went 4-0 and ended up winning our tournament today. And Joshua had a big day at … Continue reading