- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- The Lion of Judah
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- 2013 MLB Preview: NL East
- The Posture of Blessing
Category Archives: Kids
I love this view from the top of Monte Sano. Love this kid, love this place.
This kid checked out of school early today and we hit up the campground. That smile says it all. He’s in his happy place!
Six weeks ago, this girl had surgery on her foot. Her recovery hasn’t been easy — in fact, it’s been pretty rough. She slept on the couch for the first few days as we tried to manage her pain. But … Continue reading
We’re playing for a newly formed team this fall: the Huntsville Rangers. We had a great day at the ballpark today — our team went 4-0 and ended up winning our tournament today. And Joshua had a big day at … Continue reading
I had the chance to spend a week in Montana with my oldest son. Here are a few pictures of our epic adventure.