- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Jackson's New Blog
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Bitterness
- A New Day: Three Reasons You Don't Need to Be Afraid, Part 1
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- A New Day: Comfort in God's Strength, Part 3
- A New Day: Three Reasons You Don't Need to Be Afraid, Part 2
- A New Day: Three Reasons You Don't Need to Be Afraid, Part 3
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Kids
My youngest son has a blog he’s been writing for the past several months called Everything TV. He’s been writing about some of what he’s been watching, including several posts about Survivor and our family viewing of The Help in … Continue reading
We got about 4-5 inches of unexpected snow tonight!
Week one, the three of us were in a dead heat: we were 5-2 picking the NFL playoff games and the NCAA Championship Game. But there was some notable separation last week. Here are the current standings: Joshua: 9-2. The … Continue reading
So my son, Jackson, has decided to start a new blog. It’s called Everything TV and — you guessed it — he’s decided to write about some of his favorite TV shows. If you know Jackson, then you know he’s … Continue reading
So last week, we went 5-2 with our picks. Time for our picks for Round 2 of the playoffs. Sunny: Packers over Rams; Ravens over Bills; Chiefs over Browns; Saints over Bucs. Jason: Packers over Rams; Ravens over Bills; Chiefs … Continue reading
Each year, our family makes picks for the NFL playoffs. Here are our picks for the opening weekend, including the NCAA Championship Game as well. Sunny: Bills over Colts; Seahawks over Rams; Bucs over Washington; Titans over Ravens; Saints over … Continue reading
Super proud of this young lady, the newest member of the National Honor Society! She is extremely dedicated to her studies, always working hard to pursue her dreams. Abby Kate, you make us proud.