- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Marriage with a Mission
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Trials of a King
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- I Believe: Imago Dei
- MLB Franchise Four: New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox
- The Habit of Courage
Category Archives: Kids
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. — Joshua 1:9 Being his father has produced lots of “proud” … Continue reading
Joshua ended his middle school season in style with a triple down the line in deep right. Loud Dad can be heard in the background…you’ve been warned.
I love that baseball season is underway and that Joshua is playing for his school team.
I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. – Isaiah 61.10 I come from a faith tradition with a high view of baptism. As a child, the richness and beauty of baptism was both explained to … Continue reading