- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Story: Behind Every Good Man
- Putting the World to Rights
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- The Sermon on the Mount 5
- He Will Be Their Peace
- The Story: Deborah and Jael
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Kids
Jackson’s music featured as part of the pre-worship loop at our church’s Wednesday PM gathering!
Last week at the Trash Pandas game
How have seventeen years gone by so quickly? Abby Kate is full of great ambition and drive. She sets high goals for herself and achieves them with her determination. She is also thoughtful; she is the embodiment of the phrase, … Continue reading
Jackson has been at it again, releasing three new songs today. If you’ve listened to any of his previous songs, you know what to expect here. Lots of electro beats. I really like his stuff.
Last night, we watched episode four, the first Locke-centric episode of the series. It’s pretty cool seeing some of the Locke themes playing out even in this first flashback. I was always struck by his, “Don’t tell me what I … Continue reading
My daughter and I are rewatching our favorite show, LOST. We first watched it together about four or five years ago, but we’ve decided to start it again from the beginning. I want to log some of my thoughts about … Continue reading
My youngest son, Jackson, is becoming something of a music junkie. (He comes by it honestly.) I’ve posted before about his blog; he’s been ranking some of his favorite albums by some of his favorite artists for the past few … Continue reading