- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Bitterness
- Communion Funny
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- The Story: Tempted
- Forgotten Identity
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- Thoughts on Proverbs: Wisdom vs. Folly
- 2 Corinthians 5: The Love of Christ Compels Me
Category Archives: Kids
So my daughter has a blog now. You should check it out at https://myperspective.photo.blog/ Her most recent post is all about her favorite summer road trip music. Good stuff. I take a bit of pride in her eclectic musical taste!
So…THIS happened today. Pray for me!
Solid RBI single to finish the travel ball season with a .346 batting average.
Our attempts at grabbing a Mother’s Day picture!
Home run vs. Hartselle, 8th grade