- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Ruin of Joseph
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Trust God
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Kids
Saw my favorite band tonight playing at Avondale in Birmingham. What a great show! And Jackson got a setlist when it was over!
Jackson posted a new personal record today: 19:24! That’s more than a minute better than his previous PR! So proud of this young man and all of his hard work. It brings me so much joy to watch him run. … Continue reading
Love watching this kid run.
I love music. I’ve written about some of my favorite music here, particularly at the end of each year when I pick my “Album of the Year.” During the Covid lockdown days, I began developing a list of winners working … Continue reading
Super proud of Joshua for speaking in high school chapel today. He stood in front of his peers and delivered a ten-minute talk about the example of Joseph from the Old Testament. I love how he shares his heart whenever … Continue reading
Jackson and I saw David Gray at Ascend Amphitheater in Nashville this week. The venue was fantastic (first time we’d been there) and David Gray was on point. He sang the entirety of his “White Ladder” album and he sounded … Continue reading
Somebody got a new guitar this week. Could this be a precursor to some new music from @jacksonbybee? Hmm….
First day of the 2022-23 school year. Senior year for the twins; freshman year for the youngest.