- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Ruin of Joseph
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Trust God
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Leadership
Super proud of Joshua for speaking in high school chapel today. He stood in front of his peers and delivered a ten-minute talk about the example of Joseph from the Old Testament. I love how he shares his heart whenever … Continue reading
Isaiah sees that God is giving us the most precious gift of all. He is becoming one of us so that we can become one with Him. He says, to us a son is given and he goes on to … Continue reading
A great quote from Brene Brown’s latest book on leadership, Dare to Lead.
As Jesus was walking beside the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers, Simon called Peter and his brother Andrew. They were casting a net into the lake, for they were fishermen. “Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will … Continue reading
1 Kings 12 describes the reign of Rehoboam, who succeeds Solomon on the throne of Israel. But Rehoboam is immediately faced with an important decision: will he lighten the load of service Solomon heaped upon the people? With Jeroboam standing … Continue reading
A few years ago, my kids and I really got into the Star Wars movies. Of course, I was all over it. Over the course of several weeks, we plowed through all six movies and I had the chance to … Continue reading
Every year, I set a goal to read at least 52 books — one per week for an entire calendar year. 2011 marked the first year I’d ever completed that goal. This year, I fell a bit short. By the … Continue reading