- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- Family Road Trip 2014 Day 2
- Matthew 18
- MLB Thoughts: October 3
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Star Wars
This is really cool. Except for the fact that I’m an INTJ…which makes me Emperor Palpatine. Mwaaaahhaaaahhhaaa!
I wanted to take more time to write here on the blog in 2014. Of course, here we are halfway through January and this is my first post of the year! One of the things I thought I’d do is … Continue reading
A few years ago, my kids and I really got into the Star Wars movies. Of course, I was all over it. Over the course of several weeks, we plowed through all six movies and I had the chance to … Continue reading
I’ve been a Star Wars fan pretty much my whole life. The first movie I remember seeing in the theater was Return of the Jedi when I was 7. As a kid, I was Han Solo for Halloween 5 years … Continue reading