- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Lion of Judah
- The Story: Behind Every Good Man
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- Hope Is Not Optimism
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Running
Jackson had a big night earlier this week at his JV track meet. He set a new PR in the 400M Dash, shaving off three seconds and winning his heat. This is the first time he’s won a heat, which … Continue reading
Today was a huge day for Jackson. He ran sectionals with the Madison Academy cross-country team, which is a big deal for him as a seventh grader. He ran in a varsity competition about a month ago and finished his … Continue reading
I love watching this kid run.
Today was a big day for Jackson as he ran his first varsity cross country meet. He ran three miles today, which is a big deal because typically JV runs are only two miles in length. But he did a … Continue reading
Another PR (“personal record”) for this kid today: he ran two miles in 14:11 to finish in sixth place in today’s meet! I love how all of his hard work is producing results. Such great life lessons when your kids … Continue reading