- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Bitterness
- God's Own Heart: Token
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- Book Review: Imaginary Jesus
- Book Review: The Naked Gospel
- The Power of Words
- Album of the Year, 1990-2019
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Category Archives: Running
Jackson had a big night earlier this week at his JV track meet. He set a new PR in the 400M Dash, shaving off three seconds and winning his heat. This is the first time he’s won a heat, which … Continue reading
Today was a huge day for Jackson. He ran sectionals with the Madison Academy cross-country team, which is a big deal for him as a seventh grader. He ran in a varsity competition about a month ago and finished his … Continue reading
I love watching this kid run.
Today was a big day for Jackson as he ran his first varsity cross country meet. He ran three miles today, which is a big deal because typically JV runs are only two miles in length. But he did a … Continue reading
Another PR (“personal record”) for this kid today: he ran two miles in 14:11 to finish in sixth place in today’s meet! I love how all of his hard work is producing results. Such great life lessons when your kids … Continue reading