After watching Jackson run his track events this weekend, he and I headed over to Atlanta to see Bon Iver in concert and we also decided to hit up Six Flags. We’re exhausted, but we had a great time! Love hanging out with my amusement park partner and fellow music aficionado!
- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Wrestle
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- Communion Funny
- A Sign of the Times?
- Best Books of 2022
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Laugh, Part 2
- Missional Ecclesiology in Practice
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.