- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- Communion Funny
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- The Story: Bitterness
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Best Books of 2019
Posted on December 30, 2019 by Jason
Each year I set myself a goal to read 52 books — one per week. Most years I don’t hit the mark but I read exactly 52 books in 2018 and by the time I finish my current read, I’ll … Continue reading →
Posted in Baseball, Books, Church, Culture, Faith, God, Gospel, Kingdom Values, Leadership, Missiology, Philosophy, Politics, Scripture, Social Issues, Sports, Theology | Tagged Brené Brown, Brian Zahnd, Cormac McCarthy, David Bentley Hart, Doris Kearns Goodwin, Evernote, Fleming Rutledge, Fyodor Dostoyevsky, John Mark Hicks, Jonathan Franklin, Josh Suchon, KIndle, Lee Camp, Martin Laird, Michael Eric Dyson, Michal Gorman, Nick de Semlyen, Patrick Rothfuss, Peter Scazzero, Robin DiAngelo, Ron Chernow, Salvador Alvarenga, The Brothers Karamazov | Leave a comment