- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Communion Funny
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- Hard Sayings: Luke 21:17
- Meat Loaf, Betty White, Bob Saget and Christian Communion
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: John Mark Hicks
Best Books of 2019
Posted on December 30, 2019 by Jason
Each year I set myself a goal to read 52 books — one per week. Most years I don’t hit the mark but I read exactly 52 books in 2018 and by the time I finish my current read, I’ll … Continue reading →
Posted in Baseball, Books, Church, Culture, Faith, God, Gospel, Kingdom Values, Leadership, Missiology, Philosophy, Politics, Scripture, Social Issues, Sports, Theology | Tagged Brené Brown, Brian Zahnd, Cormac McCarthy, David Bentley Hart, Doris Kearns Goodwin, Evernote, Fleming Rutledge, Fyodor Dostoyevsky, John Mark Hicks, Jonathan Franklin, Josh Suchon, KIndle, Lee Camp, Martin Laird, Michael Eric Dyson, Michal Gorman, Nick de Semlyen, Patrick Rothfuss, Peter Scazzero, Robin DiAngelo, Ron Chernow, Salvador Alvarenga, The Brothers Karamazov | Leave a comment