- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Wrestle
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Communion Funny
- A Sign of the Times?
- Best Books of 2022
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Laugh, Part 2
- Missional Ecclesiology in Practice
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Philip Yancey
I decided to cull together a list of the most essential and influential books I’ve ever read. Pretty daunting, I’ll admit, but it’s a task made easier by the fact that I’ve been keeping an annual list of the best … Continue reading
Every year I set myself a goal of reading 52 books, one per week. I’m currently at 44 for the year and although I still probably won’t hit the mark, I do have a lengthy international trip coming up at … Continue reading