- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Lion of Judah
- God Has Been Gracious
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- He Will Be Their Peace
- Lost Puns and Maybe We Owe Jackson an Apology
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Anne Lamott
Every year I set myself a goal of reading 52 books, one per week. I’m currently at 44 for the year and although I still probably won’t hit the mark, I do have a lengthy international trip coming up at … Continue reading