- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Wonderful Cross: The Passover Lamb, Part 1
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- Communion Funny
- A Theological Interpretation of Toy Story 4
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Joe Torre
2010 Books of the Year
Every year I set myself a goal of reading 52 books, one per week. I’m currently at 44 for the year and although I still probably won’t hit the mark, I do have a lengthy international trip coming up at … Continue reading
Posted in Books Tagged Anne Lamott, Bill Carter, Brian McLaren, Dan Allender, David McPhail, Doris Kearns Goodwin, Eugene Peterson, Jason Boyett, Jim Wallis, Joe Torre, Jon Meachem, Joshua Graves, Mark Sayers, Matt Mikalatos, N.T. Wright, Philip Yancey, Robert Louis Stevenson, Sam Hammill, Scot McKnight, Tom Verducci, Tony Campolo, Tremper Longman III 6 Comments
2010 in Books (So Far)
For the past couple of years, I’ve had this goal of reading 52 books in a single year. I know that reading a book a week is pretty ambitious given the frenetic pace of life around the Bybee house, but … Continue reading
Posted in Books Tagged Andrew Jackson, Joe Torre, John Grisham, Ravi Zacharias, Tom Verducci Leave a comment