- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Reading List for Critical Theory, Identity Politics and Social Justice
- The Story: Behind Every Good Man
- MLB Franchise Four: Pittsburgh Pirates and Cincinnati Reds
- The Boot
- God's Own Heart: Token
- A New Day: Comfort in God's Character, Part 2
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Love God
The Greatest Command – Mark 12:28-34 Question: Do you believe Jesus knows what He’s talking about? Do you think He knows what He’s talking about when He tells His followers about the way in which they ought to live? When … Continue reading
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God. — Matthew 5.9 We often define peace as an absence of violence. This is not a terrible way to define peace, just an incomplete one. The Hebrews used … Continue reading