- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Communion Funny
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- Hard Sayings: Luke 21:17
- Meat Loaf, Betty White, Bob Saget and Christian Communion
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Play Ball
Best Books of 2015
Posted on December 23, 2015 by Jason
Time for my annual list of best books I’ve read this year. Each year I set out with a goal to read 52 books — one per week. Admittedly, that’s an ambitious goal and I usually fall short (with the … Continue reading →
Posted in Baseball, Books, Church, Eschatology, Faith, Kingdom Values, Politics, Race, Social Issues, Sports, Theology | Tagged Abraham Joshua Heschel, and the Wardrobe, Andy Weir, Between the World and Me, C.S. Lewis, Counterfeit Gods, Dallas Willard, John Feinstein, Kingdom Conspiracy, Larry McMurtury, Lonesome Dove, Nancy Gibbs & Michael Duffy, Play Ball, Scot McKnight, Ta-Nehisi Coates, The Allure of Gentleness, The Lion, The Martian, The President's Club, The Sabbath, the Witch, Timothy Keller | 6 Comments