- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
- The Story: Bitterness
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- The Wonderful Cross: The Passover Lamb, Part 1
- Every Step An Arrival: Going Without Knowing
- Hosanna and the Idolatry of Our Expectations
- Nancy Miles on Today Was a Good Day
- Nancy Miles on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Kim Davis on Israel Photos, Part 1
- Jones Stan on A Sign of the Times?
- Kim Davis on Thanksgiving 2022: A Heart Full of Gratitude
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Neil White
Best Books of 2017
Each year, I set myself a goal to read 52 books — one per week over the course of a year. I usually fall short of the goal; the last time I hit the mark was 2011. But it’s still … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Faith, General, Gospel, Jesus, Kingdom Values, Scripture, Sermon on the Mount, Television, Theology Tagged Andy Crouch, Atlas Obscura, Braving the Wilderness, Brené Brown, Christopher Heuertz, David Letterman, David Stern, Founding Brothers, Greg Taylor, Ian Morgan Cron, In the Sanctuary of Outcasts, Jason Zinoman, Jay Guin, Jonathan Pennington, Joseph J. Ellis, Messianic Judaism, N.T. Wright, Neil White, Randy Harris, Richard Beck, Suzanne Stabile, The Day the Revolution Began, The Road Back to You, The Sacred Enneagram, Timothy Keller Leave a comment
A Theological Reading of “In the Sanctuary of Outcasts”: Coke bottles
Toward the end of Neil White’s gripping memoir, “In the Sanctuary of Outcasts”, he records another encounter with Ella. With his release looming, White was lamenting to Ella his lack of transformation. He writes, “I had decided I needed to change, … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Church, Devotional, Theology Tagged In the Sanctuary of Outcasts, Neil White Leave a comment