- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: Deborah and Jael
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Every Step An Arrival: Going Without Knowing
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- The Story: The Power of the Empty Tomb
Tag Archives: Neil White
Each year, I set myself a goal to read 52 books — one per week over the course of a year. I usually fall short of the goal; the last time I hit the mark was 2011. But it’s still … Continue reading
Toward the end of Neil White’s gripping memoir, “In the Sanctuary of Outcasts”, he records another encounter with Ella. With his release looming, White was lamenting to Ella his lack of transformation. He writes, “I had decided I needed to change, … Continue reading