- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Lessons Learned: Slow Down, Part 3
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Lessons Learned: Slow Down, Part 2
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 2
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Story: Good Guy or Bad Guy?
- I Believe: Already & Not Yet
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Soong-Chan Rah
Time for my annual list of best books I’ve read this year. (To access my previous “best books” lists, click here.) Each year I set out with a goal to read 52 books — one per week. Admittedly, that’s an … Continue reading →
In his seminal work Prophetic Lament: A Call for Justice in Troubled Times, Soong-Chan Rah writes about Jeremiah’s identification with the people of Jerusalem in the book of Lamentations. While Lamentations 1&2 describe the destruction of Jerusalem from a fairly dispassionate … Continue reading →