- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Fairhope, AL
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Shrewd Manager - Luke 16:1-9
- Do Good to Everyone
- A New Day: Comfort in God's Character, Part 3
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Dr. Lisa Damour
Time for my annual list of best books I’ve read this year. (To access my previous “best books” lists, click here.) Each year I set out with a goal to read 52 books — one per week. Admittedly, that’s an … Continue reading →
In her insightful new book Untangled: Guiding Teenage Girls Through the Seven Transitions into Adulthood (2016), Dr. Lisa Damour compares parenting to a swimming pool. Consider the metaphor in which your teenage daughter is a swimmer, you are the pool in … Continue reading →