- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Bitterness
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- MLB Franchise Four: New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox
- Communion Funny
- The Posture of Blessing
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: The swimming pool metaphor
In her insightful new book Untangled: Guiding Teenage Girls Through the Seven Transitions into Adulthood (2016), Dr. Lisa Damour compares parenting to a swimming pool. Consider the metaphor in which your teenage daughter is a swimmer, you are the pool in … Continue reading →