- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- Reading List for Critical Theory, Identity Politics and Social Justice
- The Gospel According to Genesis: A God Who Makes Promises, Part 1
- The Story: Behind Every Good Man
- The Story: The Kinsman Redeemer
- The Boot
- God's Own Heart: Token
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Bruce Springsteen
I love music. I’ve written about some of my favorite music here, particularly at the end of each year when I pick my “Album of the Year.” During the Covid lockdown days, I began developing a list of winners working … Continue reading
Over the years, I’ve enjoyed using this blog as an outlet to write about some of my favorite music. And lately, this has been a great conversation with my youngest son, Jackson (who has his own blog here; it seems … Continue reading
Years from now, we’ll remember 2020 as the year of pandemic and quarantine and social distancing. We’ll remember 2020 as the year of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor and Ahmaud Arbery. We’ll remember 2020 as the tipping point in our … Continue reading
Time for my annual list of the best albums of 2012. Unlike my book list, I limit myself solely to music released in the last 12 months. Thanks to the advent of Spotify, it’s never been easier to listen to … Continue reading