- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Story: Bitterness
- The Wonderful Cross: Christus Victor, Part 1
- Communion Funny
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A New Day: Comfort in God's Character, Part 3
- The Boot
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Bruce Springsteen
Over the years, I’ve enjoyed using this blog as an outlet to write about some of my favorite music. And lately, this has been a great conversation with my youngest son, Jackson (who has his own blog here; it seems … Continue reading
Years from now, we’ll remember 2020 as the year of pandemic and quarantine and social distancing. We’ll remember 2020 as the year of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor and Ahmaud Arbery. We’ll remember 2020 as the tipping point in our … Continue reading
Time for my annual list of the best albums of 2012. Unlike my book list, I limit myself solely to music released in the last 12 months. Thanks to the advent of Spotify, it’s never been easier to listen to … Continue reading