- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Ruin of Joseph
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Trust God
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: Michael Giacchino
Over the years, I’ve enjoyed using this blog as an outlet to write about some of my favorite music. And lately, this has been a great conversation with my youngest son, Jackson (who has his own blog here; it seems … Continue reading
I was tagged recently on FB to list my 15 “essential” albums. I guess these are the albums that I’d have to have with me on a desert island or something. A desert island with a limitless supply of MP3 … Continue reading
For the past couple of years, I’ve been obsessed with ABC’s serialized drama LOST. If it weren’t for this show (and televised sporting events), I could probably do without a television. But LOST is hands down the best TV show … Continue reading