- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Wrestle
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- I'm Not Sure I'm Ready For This
- Communion Funny
- A Sign of the Times?
- Best Books of 2022
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Laugh, Part 2
- Missional Ecclesiology in Practice
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: The Wallflowers
I love music. I’ve written about some of my favorite music here, particularly at the end of each year when I pick my “Album of the Year.” During the Covid lockdown days, I began developing a list of winners working … Continue reading
Back in the summer, I posted about my favorite album each year going all the way back to my teen years. It was a fun little exercise and it helped take my mind off the fact that we couldn’t do … Continue reading