- Follow already & not yet on WordPress.com
Search Already & Not Yet
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Parenting: The Swimming Pool Metaphor
- A Theological Interpretation of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
- The Story: The Threshing Floor
- Christmas 2020: A Weary World Rejoices
- A Theological Interpretation of The Greatest Showman: "From Now On"
- The Story: Elijah and Elisha
- The Ruin of Joseph
- The Gospel According to Genesis: When We Trust God
- Don't Think Jesus: The Gospel according to Morgan Wallen
Preach the Gospel, die, and be forgotten.
Tag Archives: The Head and the Heart
Finishing out my year-end review of my favorite music with a look back at my favorite albums of the past decade. (For all the nerds out there, I get it: technically, the decade doesn’t end until next year. But that’s … Continue reading
Time once again for my annual list of best albums. As you can tell, I’m something of a music junkie. Most years, it’s something of a challenge for me to narrow down my favorite albums. Not the case this year. … Continue reading
I’m married to a Christmas music junkie. Every year in early autumn, my wife has to fight the urge to get out the Martina McBride Christmas CD. I really think it’s her favorite kind of music. So, as you might … Continue reading
Since I wrote extensively on many of these songs in my Best Albums review, I’ll keep the commentary to a minimum here. Here are my 50 favorite songs of 2011: Helplessness Blues, Fleet Foxes. I think this song taps into … Continue reading
Time for my annual music list. Unlike my book list, I limit myself to albums released only in the past 12 months. I say “best albums” but it’s more accurate to just call this my list of favorite albums. But … Continue reading